A BJJ WORLD CHAMPION'S INSTANT BJJ GAMECHANGERSThis is the ninth app in the How to Defeat the Bigger, Stronger Opponent series.
‘Instant BJJ Gamechangers’ is all about giving you the tricks and techniques that can change your grappling game overnight.
It’s full to the brim with the ‘AHA!’ moments that allowed BJJ black belt Brandon ‘Wolverine’ Mullins to become a world champion.
In your training you’ll repeatedly encounter problems that completely stall out your progress. A certain aspect of your game just won’t develop because you don’t have solutions to a particular obstacle that you keep on running into. It’s not that you’re stupid – you just need some answers.
With Brandon’s bite-sized game changers you’ll be able to leapfrog right over many obstacles that hold you back. You’ll essentially be hacking the learning process by getting easy solutions to the most commonly-encountered problems on the mats.
Teaching in his typical charismatic and entertaining style, Brandon shares the techniques, concepts, tricks, and strategies that instantly made his skills on the mat jump up several levels. And the good news is that this knowledge is transferable to you, potentially accelerating your learning progression by years.
As with all the other apps in this series, the techniques and strategies taught are especially effective against opponents who are much bigger, stronger, and more muscular than you. You’ll also learn how to stay safe and avoid injury on the mats when rolling with heavier grapplers.
ABOUT BRANDON MULLINS & STEPHAN KESTING
Brandon Mullins is a BJJ black belt based out of Houston Texas. A very active competitor, Brandon has tested himself in well over 200 competition matches at BJJ, no-gi submission grappling, and Judo tournaments.
He has compiled a phenomenal record, both with and without the gi: he’s won gold medals at the Black Belt division at the No-Gi World Championships… And multiple gold medals in the Advanced division at Grappler’s Quest… And medals at the Mundials, the Pan-Ams, the US Open, and the Gracie World’s.
Stephan Kesting is a BJJ black belt, and a Combat Submission Wrestling instructor. He has been training in the striking, grappling, and weapons-oriented martial arts for over 30 years.
A master teacher, Stephan has helped thousands of grapplers improve their skills through his crystal-clear instructional apps, DVDs, online videos and articles at his flagship website Grapplearts.com.
* 2 hours and 2 minutes of game-changing instruction
* Every technique, strategy and training drill is focused on allowing you to survive and thrive while grappling against opponents much larger than you on the mats
* All the footage has been professionally filmed and edited for maximum ease of learning
* The app includes complete menus for easy navigation
* You can create a list of your favourite techniques and drills using our one-click ‘favourite’ feature
* This is a universal app, meaning it works on both your phone and your tablet - you don't need to buy different versions for each type of device
* The app is designed to download to your phone or iPad; an internet connection is NOT required to view the videos
* BONUS: ‘The Roadmap for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu’ book for free!
1. Instant BJJ Gamechangers2. MMA Kickpass3. Carlos Machado Repummel vs Half Guard4. Submission-Proof Guard Passing & Taking the Back5. Draculino Double Grip Pass6. The Step Out Defense7. Best Mount Attacks8. Total Control Rearmount9. The Kimura Backtake10. Knee on Belly Arm Trap11. The Draculino Bump12. Roger Sweep Guard Defense13. Leg Scissor Omoplata Finish14. Rolling Omoplata Finish15. Defeating the Over-Under Pass 116. Defeating the Over-Under Pass 217. Russian Roll Armbar18. Defeating Double Underhooks19. Clock Choke Defense20. Bow and Arrow Choke Defense21. Sperry Choke Defense22. Brabo/Anaconda Choke Defense23. Kneebar Defense24. Wrapup